Please click on the links below to view the FAQ answers
Is bio identical hormone replacement right for me?
Bio Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) is a very progressive way to improve your overall health, minimize the effects of aging, and to feel better both physically and mentally. It is not for everyone, but if you feel that your are a step behind where you used to be, and you are looking to maintain your health, and even get a little back, then you should schedule an initial consult.
I am looking for Testosterone Replacement Therapy, is that something you offer?
Pro Age offers a full evaluation of most of your hormones, we will provide you with a complete treatment plan to get you on your way to optimizing your hormones. As the patient it is your right to pursue or decline any specific treatment or recommendation by our practitioners.
I am tired of the "Cream" do you offer hormone pellets?
Yes, We do offer hormone pellets for our women patients. We offer both Estrogen and Testosterone for women in pellet form. The procedure is very quick with little or no discomfort. Once implanted, your estrogen and testosterone needs are met for approximately 3 months. Probably 90% of our female BHRT patients prefer pellets to the cream or gel formulas.
I need some work done on my face, it is tired. What options are available?
Can I add an image or video in an FAQ answer?
We are happy to discuss options with you over the phone, however the final decision on what procedure or treatment will decided at the time of your appointment with your practitioner who will be performing your treatment. In most cases, Wrinkles, fine lines and sagging sking are best initially treated with laser (laser provides a more permanent relief) We have the best laser / BBL technology available and our practitioners are experts and have many years of experience). Once we have made significant progress with the laser procedures, then we can maintain and improve with Botox, Dermal Fillers and/or Sculptra as well as a few others.
- FotoFacial - Eliminates red and brown pigmented lesions, leaves your skin soft and fresh and decreases pore size. We finish the treatment with a SkinTyte procedure on the jowels and chin.
- LaserPeel - Available at various depths depending on specific needs. Removes outermost layers of skin and significantly stimulates collagen production.
- Full resurfacing - We offer full resurfacing with an advanced erbium laser.
- Botox© Dysport and Xeomen - Neuromodulators offer great benefit for aesthetic remolding
- Dermal Fillers - Weather it is Juvederm, Restylane, Beletero, Radiesse or something else, we are experts in the application, and applying it in a manner that will meet or exceed your expectations.
- Sculptra - is an additional tool that we utilize to stimulate collagen to reduce sagging skin and alleviating wrinkles.
- Dermal Needling - An excellent tool for Micro Fractionating the skin, stimulating collagen, helping alleviate scars, and leaving your skin fresh and revitalized.
Can I add links in the FAQ answers?
Yes, you can add images in an answer, or a video or a Flash animation object. Keep in mind that although the FAQ answers are hidden, they do still load when the FAQ page loads and can slow down the page if you add too many videos or larger sized images in an answer area.
How much text can I include with each answer?
Yes. Links can be added to this area. You can also add new window links to any of the template pages or to other websites. Here is an example; Go to Allwebco Web Templates.
For each FAQ answer you can include as much or as little text as you would like. The answer area will expand to fit the text.
How does the FAQ page work?
How many questions can I add to this page?
You can add 100 questions to this page. If you need to add more, edit the script limitation of 100 in the "faq-script.js" in two places.
Where is the template help page?
The help page included in this template download is located in your main template folder and is named help.html.